Matthew L. Worsham
Fax: (772) 223-4383
Matthew handles a variety of civil litigation matters with a focus on business and employment law. He also represents individuals and business entities in construction law, commercial and residential foreclosures, and bankruptcy matters for both creditors and debtors. In addition to litigation, Matthew advises employers regarding various employment law related issues.
He earned his B.A. from Hobart College in Geneva, New York. For his first year of law school, Matthew attended Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law where he finished 2/181 students and received the highest grade in Torts, Property, and Contracts II. Matthew also received the Faculty Award for Outstanding Achievement in Legal Writing. After completing his first-year coursework, Matthew transferred to the University of Michigan Law School. At Michigan, he was a member of the international legal honor society of Phi Delta Phi, the business law association, and the general litigation clinic.
Matthew is a second-generation Floridian and native of Hobe Sound. For high school, he attended the Benjamin School in Palm Beach Gardens and led the basketball team to the state finals. When Matthew is not practicing law, he enjoys golfing, surfing, and spending time with his family and wife, Amy.
Matthew is admitted to practice in the following courts:
• State Courts of Florida
• United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
• United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
• The Florida Bar
• Martin County Bar Association
• Co-Chair of the Young Lawyers of the Martin County Bar
• Member of the Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar
• Member of the Business Law Section of the Florida Bar
• Member of the Trial Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar