Types of Car Accidents
Car Accident Lawyer in Stuart, Florida
There are many types of car accidents, but one thing is for certain: any car accident can cause an injury. Even a minor accident, such as a fender-bender, can cause lasting head, neck, and back injuries. Every car accident is unique, but most collisions fall into at least one of the following categories:
- Distracted Drivers– Distracted drivers take their eyes, hands or minds off the road. Common distractions include cell phones, eating, personal grooming, and more. The most common form of distracted driving (and the most dangerous) is texting while driving.
- Drunk Driving– Accidents involving drunk drivers are far too common. When an individual operates a vehicle with a blood alcohol level of .08 percent or higher, they put other drivers at risk. These accidents cause serious injury, property damage, and even wrongful death.
- Roof Crush– These types of accidents occur in rollover accidents. Rollover accidents occur when the roofs of vehicles fail to sustain the weight of the vehicle during an accident. If the roof collapses, vehicle occupants will suffer serious injuries.
- Rear End– Rear end accidents occur when a vehicle collides with the back of another car. Either driver can cause the accident. If the vehicle in front brakes, the second car may not have time to stop. If the second driver is distracted, he / she might fail to slow down.
- Side Impact – These accidents are dangerous because they offer no protection from the oncoming car for passengers. Side impact collisions are most common at red lights, and usually occur when one driver fails to obey the traffic signal.
Serving Accident Victims in Stuart, Florida Since 1927
At Crary Buchanan, we are committed to each one of our clients on a personal level. We draw from an in-depth pool of resources to get our clients the compensation that they deserve. Most auto accidents are preventable, which is why victims can file personal injury claims. Even if you were partially responsible, you can seek financial compensation.
Get help today! Contact a Stuart attorney from Crary Buchanan for the legal guidance you need.