Our team of attorneys truly care about you and your family, not just the outcome of your case.
R. Michael Crary
Fax: (772) 223-4374
Mike is a native Floridian who grew up in Stuart. Mike earned a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Florida and a Juris Doctor from the University of Miami College of Law. In 1989 Mike joined the Crary-Buchanan Law Firm as a civil litigator and has extensive experience trying cases, including numerous jury trials. Mike has exclusively represented injured clients in personal injury cases since the early 1990s. During this time Mike has successfully represented thousands of clients who have been accidentally injured. Crary Buchanan has recovered tens of millions of dollars for its injured clients. Our trial team at Crary Buchanan zealously and aggressively represents our clients and we use all of our resources to make sure insurance companies fully and fairly compensate our clients who have been wrongfully injured.
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Martin County Bar Association
- American Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
Civic and Community Service
- First United Methodist Church, Stuart, Florida
- Stuart Rotary Club
- St. Lucie County Chamber of Commerce
- Treasure Coast Business on the Green
- St Lucie County Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Council, Board Member
- St. Lucie County Teen Court Judge
- Friends of the Volunteers in Medicine, Board Member, Secretary
- Florida Oceanographic Society, former Board Member
We are one of the oldest law firms on Florida’s Treasure Coast, and we value our long-standing relationships with clients.
Our attorneys consider it an honor to contribute their time and energy to improving our community, our government and the legal profession as a whole.
Our team of attorneys is made up of professionals who are experienced in handling all types of cases.