Our team of attorneys truly care about you and your family, not just the outcome of your case.
LAWRENCE E. CRARY III
Fax: (772) 223-4365
Lawrence E. Crary is a senior member of the firm. He practices in the areas of real estate law, lending and banking law, land use planning (zoning), condominium law, corporations, business law contracts, bond financing, health care organizations (corporate) and charitable organizations. Larry earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Florida in 1974. He was awarded Juris Doctorate from the University of Florida College of Law in 1977. He serves as a director of the Nina Haven Scholarships. He is a permanent deacon in the Roman Catholic Church. Larry is “AV” rated by Martindale Hubbell.
Real estate closings, contracts, loans, mortgages, condominiums, real estate projects, homeowners’ association documents, condominium documents, land use planning, development documents, PUDs, zoning changes, land use regulations, corporations, LLCs, limited partnerships, joint ventures, stockholder agreements, operating agreements, business ventures, contracts, Uniform Commercial Code, business loans, non-profit corporations, charitable organizations, healthcare and hospital organizations, coastal and waterfront law, boat docks, coastal construction, bond financing, industrial development authorities, health facilities authorities.
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Martin County Bar Association
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Courts of Appeal, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits
- Attorney and Counselor of the Supreme Court of the United States
Civic and Community Service
- Martin Co. Industrial Development Authority, General Counsel
- St. Lucie River Initiative, Inc., Director/Secretary
- Martin – St. Lucie Habitat for Humanity, Inc., General Counsel
- Jesus House of Hope, Inc., General Counsel
- Nina Haven Scholarships Director, General Counsel
- Treasure Coast Astronomical Society, Director, Vice President
- St. Joseph Catholic Church, Permanent Deacon
- Carpenter’s Kitchen (soup kitchen), Coordinator
- Habitat House Project, Coordinator
- Finance Council
- St. Vincent de Paul Society (aid to the poor), General Counsel
We are one of the oldest law firms on Florida’s Treasure Coast, and we value our long-standing relationships with clients.
Our attorneys consider it an honor to contribute their time and energy to improving our community, our government and the legal profession as a whole.
Our team of attorneys is made up of professionals who are experienced in handling all types of cases.