Our team of attorneys truly care about you and your family, not just the outcome of your case.
DONNA E. DEMARCHI
Fax: (772) 223-4383
Donna Ernest DeMarchi has been practicing primarily personal injury and wrongful death since becoming a member of the Florida Bar in 1999. Donna grew up in Martin County and graduated from Martin County High School in 1987. She went on to the University of Florida and received her Bachelor’s Degree in Music Education. After graduation she quickly realized she had a passion for the law and started her career as a paralegal for a solo practitioner in Palm City. Several years later she made the decision to further her career and obtained her law degree from the University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law.
Her philosophy has always been that her clients should focus their energies on getting well, while she navigates the legal minefield of the insurance carriers. She strives to obtain the maximum benefit in each and every case.
- Martin County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Justice Major B. Harding Inns of Court
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court – Southern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
Community Activities for 2011/2012
- President of Junior League of Martin County
- Member of the Superhighway to Excellence Sustaining Donor Society for United for Families, having joined threeyears ago
- Supporter of Exchange Club CASTLE
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society 2011 Light the Night Walk
- Nominated as a Woman of Distinction in the Business/Professional category by the Soroptimists International of Stuart in 2009 and 2011
- Began a scholarship in recognition of D.R. Roadman, the band director who was her mentor at Martin County High School
- Joined her sister (a resident of Greece) in donating her hair to Locks of Love
- Supported the UFF golf tournament through Business Connectors
- Won the “Best Accessories” award at the Junior League of Martin County Pajama Jam that collected pajamas and underwear on behalf of the children of UFF
- Recipient of the Kathryn A. Basile Community Service Award
- Planning Committee for United for Families Le Bal Masque
We are one of the oldest law firms on Florida’s Treasure Coast, and we value our long-standing relationships with clients.
Our attorneys consider it an honor to contribute their time and energy to improving our community, our government and the legal profession as a whole.
Our team of attorneys is made up of professionals who are experienced in handling all types of cases.