Fax: (772) 223-4380
Robert J. Elder III practices primarily in the areas of civil litigation, including construction lien law and construction defects, commercial disputes, real property disputes, probate, wills and trust litigation,
creditors' rights and UCC-1 matters as adopted by the Florida Statutes. Rob has represented Martin County's only hospital for over ten years and handles civil litigation matters and garnishments for Seacoast National Bank, one of Martin County's oldest banks. He also has extensive experience from previously working with a U.S. Bankruptcy Trustee, representing both debtors and creditors in
bankruptcy matters and adversarial proceeding before the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. Rob earned a B.S. in Accounting and a B.S. in Finance in 1992 from Florida State University. Rob was awarded a J.D. from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, in 1996.
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Martin County Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Law Committee (Past Chairman)
- Trial Lawyer Committee
- Pi Kappa Alpha, Gama Psi Chapter, Alumni.
- Cole v. Kehoe, Jr., 710 So.2d 705 (Fla. 4th DCA 1998)
- Lehner v. Durso, 816 So.2d 1172 (Fla. 4th DCA 2002)