Deborah L. Sanders practices primarily in the area of general civil litigation, and is experienced in litigating in both state and federal court. Deborah was previously employed as a Staff Attorney with the Fourth District Court of Appeal in West Palm Beach, Florida and as an Assistant Attorney General in the Civil Litigation Division of the Attorney General's Office. Deborah earned a B.S. in Psychology and Criminology in 1996 from Florida State University, and graduated with honors. She earned a J.D. from Nova Southeastern University in 2003, where she graduated summa cum laude and was a member of both the Nova Law Review and the Moot Court Honor Society.
- The Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar, Appellate Practice Section
- Martin County Bar Association
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- "Florida's Vexatious Litigant Law: An End to the Pro Se Litigant's Courtroom Capers?," 25 Nova L. Rev. 243 (Winter 2000)